Your Volunteer and Partnership Support Makes Campus Ministry Happen!
Lutheran Campus Ministry-Twin Cities is an instrumental presence on this campus, and in students’ lives.
As our ministry grows on campus, so does our ability to extend God’s love and care to the broader community, and provide opportunities for students to serve as leaders among their peers and in the community.
Ways to Partner at the U!
- Help us tell the story! We love to come to your congregations, connect with your young people, lead worship, and in general get the word out about the difference that campus ministry makes at the U.
- Soup Volunteers We provide free soup and bread for 25-35 hungry students every Tuesday lunch. If you would like to sign up to donate soup please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Expertise Volunteers! Do you have gifts in marketing or communication? Graphic design or web site development? Technology expertise? We’re always looking for expertise in these areas, especially in partnership with our student leaders!
- Mailing Volunteers – A few times per year we need help assembling our large mailing projects. Please email Michelle at email@example.com to get on our contact list when we have projects.
- Fundraising Event Volunteer – Do you know how to throw a great party? Help us plan and implement our yearly LCM-TC benefit. Please contact Kate form more information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other gifts to share? Let’s talk about it!
- Congregations! Consider becoming a sustaining partner to LCM-TC? Please contact Pastor Kate for more information email@example.com