This is the spot to check out job openings at LCM-TC as well as with our friends in ministry. We will post opportunities as they come available.
Lutheran Campus Ministry-Twin Cities seeks a long-term staff position to work with Campus Pastor to grow and deepen our presence on the campus of the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities; with particular emphasis on:
• Creative and consistent outreach and invitation to students unknown to our ministry;
• Shepherding LCM’s Electronic and Print Media outreach;
• Deepening student engagement in this community through outreach, service and justice work.
Other Job Openings
St. Michael’s Lutheran Church in Roseville is hiring for a Nursery Care Provider to work alternating weekends with their infants through toddlers in the nursery. This person would:
- Be providing coverage on Sunday mornings, although additional hours are available
- Be compensated biweekly, would be paid $12-15 an hour- depending on experience
- Plan activities for the toddlers
- Empower a high school attendant in providing care for children
St. Stephen Lutheran Church in Bloomington, MN seeks a part-time (6-10 hours/week) Audio & Visual Technician to support Sunday Morning and other Special Services. Minimally, candidate will:
- Run slideshow and soundboard for three services each Sunday, including special preparation and leadership at our larger celebration services on Christmas Eve, Confirmation, First Communion and Easter, and other events as needed.
- Work in partnership with pastoral, program and support staff under direction of Pastoral Staff to foster an atmosphere of professionalism in all services.
- Will be competent in use of computer, MS PowerPoint, and both digital and analog boards and sound systems.
- Maintain and enhance audio visual systems and equipment as needed or requested.
For more information and further job description, contact Paul Royer, by email or 952-831-4746 ext. 18.