Our worship, Wednesday nights at 7pm (note the time change!), is called “pause” because it’s like taking a big deep breath in the middle of the week. Starting April 14, we will begin gathering for outdoor, in-person worship at University Lutheran Church of Hope in Dinkytown. We will continue streaming worship on Zoom for those who live off campus, are quarantining, are sick, or simply don’t feel comfortable gathering in person. You can expect mostly students to be in attendance, acoustic music, beautiful art, robust conversation, quiet prayer, and reflection. Our worship together is at the center of our community and the point from which our action on campus and in the world springs.
We send out weekly e-mails with worship info, including the Zoom number. E-mail Dana if you aren’t on our e-mail list and want to get these worship updates!
pause Worship Bulletin // 04.28.2021 @ 7pm
Here are a few things you can gather together to help prepare for worship:
- Communion – We’ll be sharing in the meal of Holy Communion tonight so gather whatever closely resembles bread and grape juice or wine in your home, and bring it to worship.
- Zoom – While we are worshipping together in-person, there is still an option to Zoom in. E-mail Dana if you need the Zoom link!
- Bring what makes you feel centered for worship. – Maybe that’s a warm cup of tea or hot cocoa, a pen & paper for doodling, or a candle to light as we worship together.
- Digital Bulletin – We also recommend pulling this digital bulletin up in a different tab, so you can follow along with worship.
- Mountain Vespers – We’ll be singing Mountain Vespers tonight. Find that liturgy here.