LCM COVID-19 Protocols
Given the necessity and importance of being together within the Christian tradition (Matthew 18:20), the call we have to love our neighbors, the concern we have for centering people who are marginalized (Matthew 25:40), and the importance of being safe in relationship to COVID-19, LCM-TC will:
- Worship together, in-person, at Grace University Lutheran Church. If it is no longer safe to do so per MDH or U of M recommendations, we will move online.
- Provide abundant opportunities to connect through outdoor community-building activities.
- Continue to connect outdoors with students on a 1:1 basis for connection and pastoral care.
- Remain flexible and aware of current COVID trends, MDH, and U of M protocol changes.
LCM-TC values and respects the knowledge and decisions made by MDH, the U of M, and our partner congregations near campus. In alignment with their requirements, our COVID policies for the Fall of 2021 include:
- Stay home when sick.
- Masking indoors, no matter one’s vaccination status.
- “Check-Ins” at all programs will include collecting information concerning participants’ contact information in case of exposure, questions about symptoms, and vaccination status.
- Mandatory vaccines for all “sleep away” programs like retreats, spring break trips, etc.